Deben District Scouts

A Nights Away permit is required in order to plan and supervise a camp taking place, further information may be found at Permits    

Notification options

V2018 NAN form

Or you can notify Deben DC by email

Peer- Led Camps

It would not usually be an appropriate challenge for Scouts and Explorers to be accompanied at all times by an adult.  Guidance aimed at Scouts leading planning a camp or expedition and developing the skills required can be found at Youth Shaped Scouting In Practice

All peer-led Nights Away experiences must be overseen by a Nights Away permit holder, see FS120805